Grounded in Wall Street and enabled by technology, Mirador, LLC combines powerful data science and deep financial expertise to provide best-of-breed financial reporting services for U/HNW investment portfolios. We are a firm in the Wealth Management industry that supports the performance-reporting requirements and technology consulting needs of Family Offices, Wealth and Asset Managers, and Foundations throughout the United States, Western Europe, and Latin America. We are expanding rapidly with new clients and offerings, and as such are staffing to meet the need. Our firm is at the intersection of finance and technology.
There’s a difference between being a part of an industry and taking an active roll in reimagining it. Our team is fundamentally changing one of the world’s largest growing industries—financial reporting. Other companies may offer similar services, but we have no true competition. To learn more about the benefits of working for Mirador, please visit our website.
We seek a creative and detail-oriented graphic designer to join our growing team and support the Firm’s sales and marketing efforts. The position is part-time, hourly employment depending on the workload; the hourly workload may be different week to week. Much of the duties this role can be performed remotely, but in-office meetings may be required.
Our graphic designer must be comfortable working in a dynamic, performance-driven, fast-paced environment, and committed to delivering a high-quality, accurate product on a time-sensitive basis. We are currently working on a number of brand development initiatives so this person may need to manage the brand assets for a number of sub-entities. The daily activities for this role would be diverse, ranging from designing and modifying marketing collateral (such as one-page sell-sheets, proposals, webinars and other presentations), office stationery (such as business cards and holiday cards) and other marketing items (such as event promo items and client gifts) to supporting the firm’s marketing team with ad hoc requests. In addition, this person would also be asked to support the visual content needs for the firm’s social media and website.
* Design and modify marketing collateral based on Mirador’s branding guidelines, such as one-pager sell sheets, proposals and presentations, business cards and other office stationery needs, etc. for multiple audiences and business lines
* Develop new marketing collateral as needed to support new branding initiatives
* Help establish operational efficiencies for the firm through the development/adoption of brand guidelines and brand controls for a number of sub-entities and their brands
* Find and format visual content for our website and social media posts
* Deign email communications for the firm and utilize our CRM for deployment
Required Qualifications & Skills
* Proficient in Adobe InDesign, PowerPoint and Photoshop
* Working knowledge of MailChimp, iContact or similar software
* Knowledge of LinkedIn (for Social Media postings) and WordPress (for website updates) a plus
* Well-organized and self-motivated with the ability to handle/prioritize multiple projects at the same time and meet deadlines.
* Comfortable with technology, software tools & applications.
* Ability to learn new software quickly
* Strong MS Outlook skills
* Knowledge of financial services industry a plus
* Devotion to collaboration and ability to thrive in a team environment while working independently.
* Ability to learn quick & adapt to an expanding environment.
* Bachelor's degree
Mirador is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Mirador is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. By submitting an application for this position, I confirm that the information in the application and on my resume is accurate.
Your application was submitted successfully.